Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter A Varga
Dr. Peter A Varga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with other offices in Moorestown, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ (and 8 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter A Varga has 11 locations
110 Marter Ave
Moorestown, NJ 08057
3 Cooper Plz
Camden, NJ 08103
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter A Varga has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
Dr. Peter A Varga has the following 3 expertise
- Marfan Syndrome
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Dr. Peter A Varga is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter A Varga - Posted on August 31st, 2016
The thing I like about Dr Vargas is he is up front and honest with his patients. The most memorable time that I've had with Dr Vargas is him telling me about how he could see me through and ultra sound and took care of me through my mom's belly when she was 5/6 months pregnant with me and I am now 20yrs old. Yes he has been my doctor for over 20yrs until he moved away. I would most definitely recommend him to friends and if he ever returns to a hospital in the Chicago land area I would choose him again.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter A Varga - Posted on June 3rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter A Varga - Posted on June 5th, 2011
Felt he was VERY arrogant and did not truly listen to the symptons that were presented to him. He refused to run tests that other specialists recommended. Was very rude as we had to wait 1 1/2 hours for him to show up - without any acknowledgement of his tardiness. Would never recommend him!
39 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Peter A Varga Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Peter A Varga's office for more information.
6400 Main St Voorhees, NJ : (856) 751-9339
110 Marter Ave Moorestown, NJ 08057
2 Stone Harbor Blvd Cape May Court House, NJ : (609) 463-2020
3 Cooper Plz Camden, NJ 08103
1 Cooper Plz Camden, NJ : (856) 342-2561
1401 Atlantic Ave Atlantic City, NJ : (609) 347-9181
333 Madison St Joliet, IL : (773) 702-6172
5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago, IL : (773) 702-6172
7435 W Talcott Ave Chicago, IL : (773) 990-3056
2525 S Michigan Ave Chicago, IL : (312) 567-2000
1325 N Highland Ave Aurora, IL : (630) 859-2222
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter A Varga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.