Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter A Varga has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
Dr. Peter A Varga has the following 3 expertise
- Marfan Syndrome
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Dr. Peter A Varga is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 6
The thing I like about Dr Vargas is he is up front and honest with his patients. The most memorable time that I've had with Dr Vargas is him telling me about how he could see me through and ultra sound and took care of me through my mom's belly when she was 5/6 months pregnant with me and I am now 20yrs old. Yes he has been my doctor for over 20yrs until he moved away. I would most definitely recommend him to friends and if he ever returns to a hospital in the Chicago land area I would choose him again.
39 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter A Varga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.