Dr. Peter J Vassallo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter J Vassallo?

Very thorough. Good bedside manner. Professional

Have not received diagnoses yet.......it has been 3 business days since my echocardiogram. That is why 4 stars. Also 4 stars for follow up. Hopefully I will hear something this week. I don't feel I should have to call for my results!

great doctor!

I was referred to Dr. Vassello from my primary Dr. He had tests done & sent me to the hosp for a stress test. I was very satisfied . He come across as very knowledgeable & caring. A lot of drs act like they would rather be somewhere else, but this one took his time and explained things. Very impressive!.