Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter W Viavant has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Peter W Viavant has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Peter W Viavant has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter W Viavant is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I AM JUST GIVING PEOPLE HEADS UP ON WHOEVER SEES THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR. BECAUSE MY BOYFRIEND WENT TO GO SEE HIM AND HE SAID THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM AND NOW MY BOYFRIEND IS IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF THIS DOCTOR. MY BOY FRIEND IS NOW IN THE HOSPITAL DUE TO PNUENOMIA AND HEART PROBLEMS,( LESS THAN 24 HOURS LATER )AFTER THIS DOCTOR TOLD HIM THAT THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG
32 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Peter W Viavant accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter W Viavant in this video.
Dr. Peter W Viavant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Maries, ID.