Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter I Vilkins has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Peter I Vilkins has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Peter I Vilkins has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
By far the most trust worthy physician I have seen, and such a pleasure to interact with! Dr. Vilkins saw me promptly and made me feel like a special patient and not just another person through the office. He genuinely cares about his patients and is always concerned about what is the best and least intrusive treatment options for his patients.
49 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWestern Missouri Medical Center, 403 Burkarth Rd, Warrensburg, MO
Dr. Peter I Vilkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warrensburg, MO.