- Our Lady Of Lourdes Regional Medical Center
- Park Place Surgical Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter D Vizzi has 2 locations
Dr. Peter D Vizzi has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Peter D Vizzi has the following 24 expertise
- Shoulder Fractures
- Bone Fracture
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Disorders
- Closed Fractures
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Peter D Vizzi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Peter D Vizzi
Dr. Vizzi is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon, who cares for conditions of the musculoskeletal system, which includes the bones, joints, muscles, tendons, and other soft tissues supporting the skeleton. His practice encompasses a wide range of Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine conditions, including arthritic conditions, athletic injuries, and broken bones/fracture care. He prescribes a full range of treatments including exercises, medications, physical therapy, and surgery, when necessary, including arthroscopy and joint replacement. Dr. Vizzi and staff are committed to diagnosing and treating patientsâ€™ conditions as effectively and as efficiently as possible. We believe that good communication with our patients contributes to our success. Accordingly, we encourage our patients to be well-informed participants in their treatment and recovery by asking questions and discussing their issues. The well-being of each patient is the primary concern. Dr. Vizzi and his staff are dedicated to providing the most caring, comprehensive, and effective medical treatment possible.