Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter D Vizzi MD
Dr. Peter D Vizzi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA, with another office in Lafayette, LA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Vizzi is affiliated with Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter D Vizzi has 2 locations
1301 Camellia Blvd Ste 102
Lafayette, LA 70508
1301 Camellia Blvd Ste 102
Lafayette, LA 70508
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter D Vizzi has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Peter D Vizzi has the following 24 expertise
- Shoulder Fractures
- Bone Fracture
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Disorders
- Closed Fractures
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Peter D Vizzi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter D Vizzi - Posted on May 15th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter D Vizzi - Posted on October 12th, 2016
I would recommend Dr. Vizzi to anyone.... he will never direct you in the wrong way... he is very knowledgeable and detailed when it comes to care and diagnosis....Dr. Vizzi have great bedside manners.... he gives patients a great sense of comfort...His staff is also amazing.......and for that .......I appreciate all he has done for me while under his care.....
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Vizzi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Peter D Vizzi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Peter D Vizzi
Dr. Vizzi is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon, who cares for conditions of the musculoskeletal system, which includes the bones, joints, muscles, tendons, and other soft tissues supporting the skeleton. His practice encompasses a wide range of Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine conditions, including arthritic conditions, athletic injuries, and broken bones/fracture care. He prescribes a full range of treatments including exercises, medications, physical therapy, and surgery, when necessary, including arthroscopy and joint replacement. Dr. Vizzi and staff are committed to diagnosing and treating patients’ conditions as effectively and as efficiently as possible. We believe that good communication with our patients contributes to our success. Accordingly, we encourage our patients to be well-informed participants in their treatment and recovery by asking questions and discussing their issues. The well-being of each patient is the primary concern. Dr. Vizzi and his staff are dedicated to providing the most caring, comprehensive, and effective medical treatment possible.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter D Vizzi, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Lafayette, LA, in this video.
Dr. Peter D Vizzi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.