Dr. Peter Vonu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Vonu?

Review's

Posted on July 9th, 2016

I can not believe some of the thing's said about Dr. Vonu. He has been my doctor along with my family and many friend's for year's All have been very happy with their experience. If you are not happy with him no one would please you, because he would it fix if anything that you might have a problem with. He is very caring and will do anything to make you happy. Trust me he is the man you would want to make you feel good.

Dr. Vonu is the best!

Posted on June 17th, 2016

The office staff has always been great. May nurse could not have treatment not better. Dr. Vonu to me is wonderful. He has been my Dr. for years. He i ...

Do not let him operate on you

Posted on June 14th, 2016

He violated my consent regarding the procedure discussed. Performed a reduction instead of an augmentation ruining the shape of my breast. After his office continued to string me along for 3 months, he refused to repair the damage or refund my money; unless I allowed him to experiment on me using a different type of implant that he wanted to gain experience with and the rep would comp. Got a second opinion by another provider in the same practice who recommended a different approach and offered to correct the procedure until he spoke with the office manager and Vonu.

Worst experience of my life

Posted on June 13th, 2016

surgery

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Dr. Vonu is the best all around. He has hand's of gold. Would never go to any one else. He and his staff are wonderful and caring. When it comes to someone working on your face Dr. Vonu is the man. Can not wait till my next visit with the best doctor around.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Had a tipoplasty. He did an awesome job!

Breast Augmentation

Posted on January 18th, 2014

Dr. Vonu performed an augmentation on me 13 years ago and the results are still amazing. I opted for behind the muscle and the results were so good that my primary care doctor was stunned because they look so natural. Dr. Vonu was excellent with answering questions and made me feel at ease while under his care. I will definitely be visiting him again for replacement implants (supposed to be every 10 years or so.)

Posted on February 20th, 2013

I love the staff and I am so glad I chose this office and doctor All staff friendly and helpful on both office .Thank Doctor Vonu for making me a lot better

Amazing doctor!!!

Posted on June 24th, 2012

I am writing this review and I am very early into my recovery process. Dr. Vonu has been amazing. I had very large breasts and consulted with him regarding a breast reduction. Once my insurance company approved the procedure we were on our way. My procedure was very extensive due to the amount of breast tissue I had. Dr. Vonu took me from a G cup to a D/DD (it will be about 9 months before they are done taking shape). I am so pleased with the results. I look and feel a million times better & would love for him to do other procedures for me. He was kind and took the time to educate me on my procedure. I knew what to expect pre & post op. The staff was friendly and helpful. This has been an amazing experience and I am so glad I chose this doctor. What an awesome blessing.

Posted on March 5th, 2011

I am not pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I do have a follow-up appt. coming up and will see what he says we should do. I do love the office staff. They were friendly and always willing to help with any questions that I had. They followed up after every procedure that I had during my breast reconstruction. The only thing that I guess could be seen as a negative was Dr. Vonu's bedside manner. He was not impolite,however, he also did not go out of his way to make me feel comfortable. His staff went above and beyond to make up for that.

Posted on September 17th, 2010

I had my face lift, chin enlargement done with Dr Vonu 4 days ago. I am very please with the out come. Very small bruising or swelling. Thank you so much for making me feel alot better about my self, and easy healing. Thank you to all staffs. It was a wonderful experiance.

Posted on July 6th, 2017