Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter W Green has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 38
Dr. Green is wonderful. Very caring and kind- takes his time. Talented as well. He is absolutely an excellent doctor. However, his office staff is less than friendly. Whether you try to give a friendly "How are you" when you come in or "My best friend died..." I swear they have no emotion and are COMPLETELY Rude. He's definitely worth it- but just giving fair warning...
Dr. Green is an outstanding doctor and surgeon. However, the wait time at the ronkonkoma office is lengthy and at times his office staff can be a little less than a pleasant experience. But overall he is worth every minute waited and a little less than a warm smile or kind talk from the office staff.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2012, 2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
51 Years Experience
Middlesex Hospital Medical School
Graduated in 1967
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Peter W Green accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPeter Warwick Green Md, 554 Larkfield Rd Ste 10G, East Northport, NY
Dr. Peter W Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Northport, NY.