Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter S Waldstein has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Peter S Waldstein has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Peter S Waldstein has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I have lived in Calabasas since 2004 and still bring my "children" to Dr. Peter. The staff is courteous, knowledgable and efficient. Dr. Peter once met us at his office on his way to a family function so we wouldn't have to endure an emergency room visit. He then called in a plastic surgeon to stitch up my daughter's forehead. Hes a class act!
Dr. Peter Waldstein is a truly arrogant man. Does he know what he's doing? I am not sure but is that the right question?... instead, ask if he cares about your child? My son, a 15 month old, had 105 temp and Dr. Peter had the audacity to complain that I called the Dr. on-call twice. Is this the same man who, when we first walked into his office, said that he and the other doctors would be available 24/7 for our child's care and that, in an emergency, he would come to our home? Dr. Peter Waldstein is as pompous as he is deceitful. This morning I spoke with 2 mothers at our school asking if they had a pediatrician they could recommend and they both said they to were looking for someone new... and all of us smiled when we realized we shared the same grief... the same pediatrician... the smug, rude and offensive Dr. Peter Waldstein. We all laughed discussing his 'God complex'. Dr. Peter Waldstein is a disgrace to all pediatricians.
45 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Peter S Waldstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
Locations & DirectionsPeter S Waldstein Inc, 150 N Robertson Blvd Ste 307, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Peter S Waldstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.