Dr. Peter S Waldstein Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Peter S Waldstein?

I have lived in Calabasas since 2004 and still bring my "children" to Dr. Peter. The staff is courteous, knowledgable and efficient. Dr. Peter once met us at his office on his way to a family function so we wouldn't have to endure an emergency room visit. He then called in a plastic surgeon to stitch up my daughter's forehead. Hes a class act!

How great he is

DR. Peter Waldstein is the best for my son and to daughters. The nurses are the nicest I've ever met, and he isn't rough wih my 5 month yearold son.

Offensive, Rude & Condescending to parents

Dr. Peter Waldstein is a truly arrogant man. Does he know what he's doing? I am not sure but is that the right question?... instead, ask if he cares about your child? My son, a 15 month old, had 105 temp and Dr. Peter had the audacity to complain that I called the Dr. on-call twice. Is this the same man who, when we first walked into his office, said that he and the other doctors would be available 24/7 for our child's care and that, in an emergency, he would come to our home? Dr. Peter Waldstein is as pompous as he is deceitful. This morning I spoke with 2 mothers at our school asking if they had a pediatrician they could recommend and they both said they to were looking for someone new... and all of us smiled when we realized we shared the same grief... the same pediatrician... the smug, rude and offensive Dr. Peter Waldstein. We all laughed discussing his 'God complex'. Dr. Peter Waldstein is a disgrace to all pediatricians.

very efficient doctor

Bad doctor

Bad bedside manner, dont spend enough time (maybe unless if you're a celeb!), no follow up and not kid-friendly. Find another doctor.

Do not bring your kids

Little attention given. He only saw us for 5 minutes and is very rude. Extremely arrogant.