Dr. Peter M Wallach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter M Wallach?

Deplorable first time visit

I was referred to Dr Wallach from a Physician referral and proceeded to sit in the waiting room for 75 minutes and finally decided to leave. I went up to the counter two times before I left and all I received were empty apologies. Great job taking care of first time patients. Apparently patient satisfaction doesn't rank high on their priority list.

Dr. Wallach really did a great job in diagnosing and treating my condition. I will be going back again and will recommend to all my friends and acquaintances that if they need a dermatologist to go see Dr. Wallach.

Dr. Peter M Wallach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Springs, FL.