Dr. Peter J Walton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter J Walton?

Amazing physician

After 12 years as his patient, and 45 years as an RN, I can truly say Dr Walton is the BEST. His dedication and broad scope of knowledge is remarkable. He always refers to the top specialists as needed .

Awesome Doctor !!!

This doctor made me feel uncomfortable and his bedside manners are poor. Inappropriate and unethical in nature.

Excellent Doctor and staff

I cannot be happier with my choice of Doctor. His staff is pleasant and very quick to help you answer any questions or help with issues your having with your insurance company. I highly recommend this Doctor/office/practice. 5 stars!

Very knowledgeable

Excellent and caring physician

Dr. Walton has been my primary physician for many years. He is an excellent family / primary practitioner. Very caring, compassionate, and gets problems solved. You always see him, not a PA or NP. There is never a long wait, and his staff is very friendly and professional. On the occasions where I have bern sick, Dr. Walton or his staff will call to follow up and see how I am doing. Test results are reviewed and addressed very quickly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Walton as a family doctor - you will get excellent, caring, and courteous treatment.

Very good , CARES !

Great doctor. No matter what you go into the office for he makes you feel that it will all be taken care of. I had to get into a Specialist and he personally called up the doctor to get me in due to the condition I was in. He cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

Saved my life

I have been seeing dr walton for a year and he has saved my life. He is a addiction doctor and for the first time in 5 years I am normal and have a good job and my family is proud, Thank you Dr Walto n

Caring & Approachable Doctor

Dr. Walton is an excellent family doctor who takes time to explain his ideas and listen. He regularly calls to follow up. We feel very fortunate to have him as our doctor for over 8 years now.

Fantastic doctor

I had somewhat of an emergency with my daughter, as a new patient the office got us right in with an appointment. Dr Walton's nurse went above and beyond. He is the first doctor we've come across in a long time that really listens and doesn't make you think he's in a rush to move on to the next patient. Highly recommend Dr. Walton.

Wonderful Doctor, listens takes his time with you very caring, great personality. Staff always very friendly and very professional.

Dr. Peter J Walton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.