Dr. Peter C Wang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter C Wang?

Great Doctor--Cool Dude!

Tells it like it is--I respect Dr. Wang and trust him.

Smal intestine

Dr Wang is so GREAT! What a good guy. He is so good at what he does. I had emergency abdominal surgery and he explained what I was about to go through. Makes you laugh and smile so that adds to it. And his staff in and out of surgery is awesome.

Best surgeon ever !!!!

Dr. Peter Wang is an amazing doctor, and even better person. Caring and compassionate are just a few words to describe the man that has helped keep my wife alive long past when other doctors had given up on her. Sure he has longer wait times, that's OK. When you want the best, sometimes you have to budget a little extra time in your day. When he gets to you, he gives you the time and attention you need and answers all of your questions. Then you realize.....it was worth the wait to have piece of mind that your wife is in the best hands around. My new employer only offers Kaiser, which is outside of Dr. Wang's network and instead, I opt to pay an outrageous amount of money each month to Cigna just so that we can stay with Dr. Wang. Thank you Dr. Wang for everything, you will never know how much we appreciate you.

Surgery Experience

Dr. Wang has set a new standard for surgical care. Besides his skilled hands he had a very caring complete follow up to my surgery. He and all of the nurses went above and behond to give me the best care possible.

mss

Dr Wang saved my life. I had collon cancer and had two surgery done by him in a week

mss

My dad

Dr. Wang is an amazing surgeon, he took very good care of my Dad, removing part of his stomach due to cancer, and has a great sense of humor. Thanks for putting a smile on our faces, I would highly recommend Dr. Wang to others, love that you practice so close to home here in Newport Beach. Keep helping others!

Colon Cancer Third Stage

I had third stage Colon Cancer last year 2014 Dr Wang was my Dr. The experience has been a very high ten. His one Dr that cares and seems to be a very understanding the emotions of a patients concerns. I have been a complicated patience because of my many allergic. I .had been a very healthy person , but had never had a colonoscopy till it was to late . At the age of seventy two I had my surgery by Dr Wang. I left the hospital refusing Chemo, and here I am a year later Cancer free. Am I a walking miracle so far I think so. I am very grateful to his healing hands of expertise. I highly recommend him .He did surgery on many of my peers and sister, and all are very please and happy with his knowledge, and caring Dr. Thank You Dr Wang may you continue to be the best in all your expertise.And don't forget what I asked do you do tummy tucks L.O.L.

Excellent surgeon and because of that he is extremely busy. Worth the wait.

Excellence at it's best!

Dr. Peter C Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.