Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Warrington
Dr. Peter Warrington, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Crum Lynne, PA, with another office in Springfield, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Warrington is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital and Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Warrington has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Peter Warrington has the following 2 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Dr. Peter Warrington has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter Warrington is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Warrington is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
36 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Bon Secours Hospital
Dr. Peter Warrington accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter Warrington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crum Lynne, PA.