Dr. Peter J Weingold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter J Weingold?

stop whining

He is there to discuss the best combination of medication, signs and symptoms...not to listen to your problems. He is focused on getting the meds right...not to hear about your childhood/adult problems .

Dr. Weingold is NOT the answer

Dr. Weingold is a cold and compassion-less doctor. He does not allow a proper amount of time in a visit to truly listen to the patient and understand the problems they are facing. He rushes you out with whatever prescription you want and gets severely annoyed if you call with any sort of problem. Several thumbs down. HIGHLY not-recommended. I had seen the guy for several years and nearly had a mental breakdown in his care.

Tops in the field. One will not find a more brilliant, competent,qualified person.

Dr Weingold is very skilled at diagnosis and is very practical in his helping approach. Good with medication, available by phone, returns messages promptly. Very professional. Has helped me a lot. Love that I never have to wait. He is always on time.

An excellent, kind, and intelligent psychiatrist

I've been seeing the doctor for meds and cognitive behavioral therapy for over 3 years. He has been nothing but professional, kind, and provides the kind of intelligent response you would hope from a psychiatrist - sensitive, but also clearly informed by medical training and current research. Thanks to him I have been able to tweak my meds so I'm taking less Lithium (I'm bi-polar) and replacing with anti-seizure meds which are easier in the long run for the body to tolerate. I have appreciated his insight and calm approach to my condition, which I would say has definitely improved overall and thus my quality of life, my relationships, and my career are all on much better footing.

Dr. Peter J Weingold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.