Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter J White has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Peter J White has the following 5 expertise
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. White is a fantastic doctor, very caring and always remembers what you may have talked about the last time you saw him, even if it's several months. If you suffer from chonic pain, as I do, I highly recommend you see Dr. White. His staff is great - his office is accessible and conveniently located. I have been seeing hime for about 5 years, and even though I do not have health insurance, I don't mind paying the fee he charges for uninsured patients.
I was at work one day and I had been in severe pain for over a year. A friend told me I needed to see a pain Doctor and referred me to Dr. White. That was 5-6 years ago. Without Dr. White I would be on Disability by now. Most of his cases are people who have had botched surgeries. I love Dr. White. Dr. White is my reason that I can garden, walk, and do all the things I love to do. I will never be able to thank him enough.
If your looking for a pain specialist that can keep you moving forward in your life, Dr White is the greatest man for the job. I've had many back surgeries over the last 16 years and because of doctor White I'm able to still maintain an active lifestyle and without his support I would have been layed up in bed over 6 years ago. He is very direct and to the point of what keeps you from being the best that you can be with whatever keeps you from feeling 100%. I've seen many doctors for what I've been through in my life and he has kept me pushing a normal life and for that I'm truely greatful. As far as this patient is concerened, Peter White is the reason I can still say to this day after all I've been through, I'm glad to be alive every day.
I have been a patient of Dr. White for nearly nine years. He is an excellent doctor, and has helped me to control my pain even as my condition has worsened. He has always taken a huge interest not only in my chronic pain but in me as a person. Many specialists seem to wear blinders when it comes to patient care... if it isn't there specialty they ignore it. Not so with Dr. White. He has always been quick to notice other problems, and to take any and all steps necessary to see that I get the treatment I need... whether that requires a simple referral or a personal champion. I credit him with saving my life several years ago when I was desperately ill with a highly resistant infection. All my other doctors refused to get involved... wouldn't refer me out... some wouldn't even admit there was a problem. Dr. White started making phone calls and got me admitted immediately by a colleague who had never even met me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
48 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Peter J White accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter J White, MD - Pain Medicine in Colton, CA, in this video.
Dr. Peter J White is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Colton, CA.