Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead
Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Olive Branch, MS and Memphis, TN (and 5 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Yates Whitehead is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto, Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women and Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Yates Whitehead is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital
Methodist Extended Care Hospital
Nea Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Methodist South Hospital
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Methodist University Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Methodist Fayette Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Le Bonheur Children'S Hospital
Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Nea Medical Center
25 Years Experience
University of Mississippi
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter Yates Whitehead is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.