Dr. Peter Wolfe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Wolfe?

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Dr. Wolfe has been my general doctor since the he started his practive at the McFarland Clinic & he has been superb! The best doctor I've ever had. He's patient with me, gives me options as to the treatment he feels is right, & most important of all he "LISTENS" to what I say to him in regards to the symptoms I say I have, unlike many doctors who think they know, before even giving the patient to say a word, that they know the diagnosis & necessary treatment.Dr. Wolfe deserves a "10" rating as far as I'm concerned, he's the best general practional in the entire McFarland Clinic!

Posted on January 24th, 2011

I think DR. Wolfe is just fantastic very careing remembers things baout me and my family with out looking it up

Posted on July 16th, 2015