Dr. Peter Wright III Is this you?

Dr. Peter Wright GYN

Posted on February 7th, 2012

Best GYN I had in all my GYN historyExcellent Bedside manner. Would like to know where he currently working. Need Dr. Wright or staff to E-mail me so I can f/u with personal info.

great doctor !!

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Have been his patient for over 20 years. I even travel 2 hours to see him since I've moved. Knowledgeable, Professional,Patient, caring, very thorough, kind and calm. I always recommend him when I get the chance.

Posted on September 15th, 2011

He's been my doctor for 30 years delivered all 3 of my children,did my surgery when i had an eptopic pregnancy has a wonderful bedside manner. good sense of humor.took care of all my problems all these years.

AWFUL

Posted on March 28th, 2010

He was covering for my doctor when I was delivering my twins. He was unprofessional, uncaring, very rough with exams and no bedside manner. Looong story of his mistakes but the most relevant was when he started cutting me during my c-section without. Checking if I was numb....which I was not and kept saying I could feel!! So I felt him cut me open so they had to put me to sleep. I never saw or heard from him for an apology or explanation. Turns out he has been on probation for malpractice in the past..google him and check his license. Do not see this monster!!!