Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter Y Cho has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Peter Y Cho has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Peter Y Cho has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter Y Cho is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I have just fired Dr. Cho. The worst doctor I've ever encountered. He doesn't read tests results. His nurse says he leaves that up to his patients?????? I've never heard of such a thing. I ask him to renew prescriptions on last visit and he said he would. Yesterday I called the pharmacy to refill his prescriptions and they said they didn't have any renewals but would fax his office. I went to pharmacy today and Dr. Cho had not responded. I had to call my endocrinologists to refill my prescriptions which she did immediately and I can pick up the refills tomorrow. The last time I saw him was because my endocrinologist does read all lab reports and send me an email after a problem with last lab tests he ordered and told me to see my PC. When I saw him for this, he looked at me and said he thought I should be on anti-depressants. I was floored. I called my endocrinologist and asked if she could take over as she's also a GP though she works 60 miles away. She ordered new tests and now has a standing order for tests to monitor the problem.
I can't praise Dr. Cho enough for the support and help he gave me both through my pregnancy and birth of twins. He took every query I had during the pregnancy seriously and was always caring in his manner. He helped me prepare for the birth and was happy to accommodate my desire for a vaginal birth with as little intervention as possible. I have wonderful memories of the birth and they are in no small part due to Dr. Cho. We continue to use him as a family doctor and I am always impressed by his knowledge and care.
My experience with Dr.Peter Cho has been superb through and through. The best thing about Dr. Cho is that he really listens and wants to provide the best care possible! He has consistently given me and my family highest, and most current care. Hands down, he is the best doctor my family and I ever had. Thank you, Dr. Cho!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Peter Y Cho accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter Y Cho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ukiah, CA.