Dr. Peter Yi Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Peter Yi?

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Terrible practice and staff. Was told cancer pts more important than me.

Expect Better Care From Penn

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

Peter Yi is unfit for patient care. I've seen him twice; first appointment went smoothly, though he did a paltry job of explaining medications' side effects & timing. At 2nd appt, I explained that I had to increase my dose to perform my job, which I am losing due to upcoming surgery, and Yi threatened to withdraw me from pain meds completely. This risk was never explained to me. After expressing that I was in incredible pain and wished to seek non-narcotic methods of relief, I began to cry in frustration. Dr. Yi stared at me in silence, refusing to hand me a box of tissues. He put me on a sleep aid, and when I asked what kind of drug it was, he repeated the name 4 times, never expressing its origin or side effects. Yi abruptly left the room shortly thereafter and never returned, even after I requested his presence to answer my list of questions. Yi blatantly refused to address my concerns. I was ushered out despite voicing ample discomfort with my treatment plan. Disgusting treatment.