More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Yorgin MD
Dr. Peter Yorgin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loma Linda, CA, with other offices in Moreno Valley, CA and Escondido, CA (and 6 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Yorgin is affiliated with Children's Hospital - San Diego, Redlands Community Hospital and Loma Linda University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Yorgin has 9 locations
Dr. Peter Yorgin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Peter Yorgin has the following 5 expertise
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Dr. Peter Yorgin is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Yorgin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital - San Diego
Redlands Community Hospital
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Stanford University Hospital
Stanford Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Peter Yorgin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Peter Yorgin's office for more information.
11175 Campus St Loma Linda, CA : (909) 558-4800
11401 Heacock St Moreno Valley, CA : (951) 247-8697
625 Citracado Pkwy Escondido, CA : (760) 739-1543
245 Terracina Blvd Redlands, CA : (909) 307-0964
3605 Vista Way Oceanside, CA : (760) 547-1020
5565 Grossmont Center Dr La Mesa, CA : (619) 713-5375
7223 Church St Highland, CA : (909) 425-3939
8001 Frost St San Diego, CA : (858) 966-8052
2195 Club Center Dr San Bernardino, CA : (909) 651-1810
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter Yorgin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.