Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Zablotsky
Dr. Peter Zablotsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, NY. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Zablotsky is affiliated with Mt Sinai Hospital, North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills and Wyckoff Heights Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Zablotsky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Peter Zablotsky has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 4 of 4
This doctor is incompetent. As a former patient who screened positive for an elevated AFP, this doctor was uncapable of explaining the result. He said hes not a pathologist, therefore he didnt know what the test meant, all he could say was that it was positive and the recommendation was an ammio. A monkey couldve read the result, as it clearly stated positive for downs,but any further questions remained unanswered... I dont recomend this doctor, furthermore he should have his license revoked..
Dr. Zablotsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Sinai Hospital
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Mount Sinai Hospital Of Queens
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
51 Years Experience
Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions8250 88th Ln, Glendale, NY
Dr. Peter Zablotsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, NY.