Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Zedler
Dr. Peter Zedler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henrico, VA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Zedler is affiliated with Bon Secours St Mary's Hospital, Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest and Memorial Regional. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Zedler has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Unfortunately, I've spent a lot more time in visiting physicians this year than I would like. Lucky for me, I am a patient at Dr. Zedler's office. Dr. Zedler and the nurses have a very good bedside manner. The practice has an interactive website for patients and you can message a nurse and get a same day response, rather than playing phone tag.
Dr. Zedler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Mary's Hospital
Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital
Henrico Doctors' Hospital - Parham Campus
John Randolph Medical Center
Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
37 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Peter Zedler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVirginia Womens Center, 2240 John Rolfe Pkwy, Henrico, VA
Dr. Peter Zedler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henrico, VA.