- Grand River Health
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter M Zonakis MD
Dr. Peter M Zonakis, MD is a doctor primarily located in Rifle, CO, with another office in Rifle, CO. They have 43 years of experience. Their specialties include Otolaryngology.
Dr. Peter M Zonakis has 2 locations
Dr. Peter M Zonakis has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Peter M Zonakis has the following 3 expertise
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Peter M Zonakis Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Peter M Zonakis
Grand River Health now offers Ear, Nose and Throat services to our pediatric and adult patients. - Dr. Zonakis offers over 30 years of experience in the specialty of Ear, Nose and Throat medicine. -After becoming a Medical Doctor at the age of only 24, his accomplishments include teaching Otolaryngology at the Indiana University School of Medicine. -Recently served as Chairman of the Department of Surgery in Payson, Arizona.