Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter K Zucker has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Zucker called the night before our consultation to introduce himself to me. He welcomed all my questions at our meeting, and I felt extremely confident in his expertise and phenomenal knowledge base. Dr. Zucker was caring and made sure I understood all the information presented. He continued in the consultation role during surgery. I am indebted to Dr. Zucker for being an important part of the last few weeks' decisions. His obvious caring helped bring me through what could have been even more emotional for me.
43 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Peter K Zucker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLahey Medical Center, 1 Essex Center Dr, Peabody, MA
Dr. Peter K Zucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.