Is Dr. Peterson Pierre the right Doctor for you?
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peterson Pierre MD
TeleMedicine | Open NowWhen you have skin concerns, it is important to feel completely comfortable with your clinician. Dr. Peterson Pierre offers compassionate care for residents of the Thousand Oaks, Conejo Valley area. Since Pierre Skin Care Institute opened its doors in 2004, with a hand-picked team focused on skill, ethics, and service, our patients have obtained the highest level of care possible.
77 Rolling Oaks Dr Ste 207
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
Dr. Peterson Pierre has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Peterson Pierre has the following 17 expertise
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Biopsy
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Dermal Fillers
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Peterson Pierre Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Peterson Pierre's office for more information.
77 E. Rolling Oaks Drive # 207 Westlake Village, CA : (818) 918-3453
More about Dr. Peterson Pierre
Dr.Peterson Pierre is a Dermatologist/Skin Specialist and he has been serving Oaks, CA since 2001. He is a member of the American Board of Dermatology and American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. He ...
Locations & DirectionsPierre Skin Care Institute, 77 Rolling Oaks Dr Ste 207, Thousand Oaks, CA
Dr. Peterson Pierre is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.