Dr. Petra Kuhfahl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Petra Kuhfahl?

Very dissatified

Dr. Kuhfahl has a curt and dismissive manner. She did not discuss her diagnosis with me nor did she provide a clear course of care. When I asked for clarification she was rude and argumentative. I have never experienced an issue with a doctor before but most certainly did with Dr. Kuhfahl. She leaves the impression she is a very unhappy woman and dislikes her work.

Best doctor I have experienced in my life.

From the time I was first assigned to Dr. Kufahl by the VA Clinic, I felt at ease and sensed I was with a doctor who actually cared about my condition. She spoke to me as were I intelligent enough to understand medical terminology, and every recommendation for treatment was spot on. I have yet to meet a doctor (other than my uncle) who is nicer, more professional, or more caring toward her patients.