Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Petre P Motiu
Dr. Petre P Motiu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valley Springs, CA, with another office in Crescent City, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Motiu is affiliated with Sutter Amador Hospital and Mark Twain St Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Motiu has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Petre P Motiu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Petre P Motiu has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Petre P Motiu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Motiu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Petre P Motiu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Petre P Motiu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Springs, CA.