Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Petru Groza
Dr. Petru Groza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Spokane Valley, WA and Moses Lake, WA (and 10 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Groza is affiliated with Deaconess Medical Center, St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah and Valley Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Groza has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Petru Groza has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Petru Groza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.