Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peyman Benharash
Dr. Peyman Benharash, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Surgery. Dr. Benharash has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Peyman Benharash has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. Peyman Benharash has the following 11 expertise
- Heart Transplantation
- Pleural Effusion
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Dr. Peyman Benharash has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peyman Benharash is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRonald Reagan Ucla Medical Center, 757 Westwood Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Peyman Benharash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.