Dr. Peyman R Tabrizi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peyman R Tabrizi?

Dr. Tabrizi is taking great care of me, before, during and after brain surgery. He was patient and informative with my gazillion questions. He is comfortable and confident, with a good sense of humor. He watched over me after my surgery and made sure the staff took excellent care of me. His physician's assistants, office staff and the nurses who attended me were wonderful as well. It was clear to me they truly respected him and that he makes sure they do a good job.

Saved me after my car accident

Best surgeon, precise, honest, caring

Precise, patient, well-educated, well-mannered, best surgeon

I owe my ability to walk to this incredible surgeon. He put my back together when other surgeons did not have good hopeful news for me. I would not see anyone else. He is the best.

God sent him for us and he saved my wife

Honest and caring doctor

I took my father to Dr Tabrizi. We are from LA and had seen many specialists in our area. I heard about Dr Tabrizi from a colleague who had his wife's spine surgery done by Dr Tabrizi and he could not say enough good things about him. Dr Tabrizi took so much time (more than any surgeons we had consulted with before) to go over all of our information and images and to explain my father's condition to us. He was extremely honest and informed us that although the procedure that we had in mind was an option, it would not help. He gave us other options for my father's treatment. We really appreciated his candid, ethical and honest approach. He did not push us in the direction of surgery at all and told us all the pros and cons. He was more thorough than anyone we had talked with in the past. I am so happy we found him and did not put my father through unnecessary and unhelpful surgeries.

He saved my daughter's life when we had little hope. We are forever grateful to him. Best surgeon hands down. Would not go to anyone else.

Best surgeon. Very knowledgable and caring.

Best surgeon. Very knowledgable and caring.

Saved my daughter. Best surgeon. very caring and attentive.

Does miracle work

Dr Tabrizi saved my mother after she had a severe aneurysm. He does miracle work with patience and care.

patience

This was my doctor and I've had two major surgeryand he has brought me back 100%

I would give 10 start

He does miracles

Dr Tabrizi operated on my very old mother who had a brain tumor. He explained all the risks to us but my mother insisted on having the operation as she was slowly but surely declining. We visited several other surgeons but they were afraid to do such a complicated operation on an old person. We also felt that Dr Tabrizi was very honest and caring. So my mom insisted on doing the surgery with him. Dr Tabrizi did a flawless operation on my mother and even her recovery was good. My mother is back 100% now. It's simply unbelievable what this doctor has done for my mother. He gave her life back to her.

Dr. Peyman R Tabrizi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.