Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peymon Zarreii has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Peymon Zarreii has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Peymon Zarreii has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I went to see Dr. Zarreii for my routine annual exam. After a couple of visits and tests I received bills for the tests and appointment that were supposed to be covered 100% by my insurance (which was the case for my previous exams with different doctors). I called my insurance and they said Dr. Zarreii ordered extra tests that were not part of the typical annual exam and also the second visit was not necessary. They told me that I should speak to the doctor's office so I went to the office to discuss. While I was talking to the office manager about why the extra tests and appointment were done, Dr. Zarreii stormed out of his office and said he couldn't hear it anymore, started to yell at me to leave and not to come back to his practice again. AND, as he was walking away from me, he was shouting how he has to pay the bills. What kind of doctor puts paying his bills first instead of talking and taking care of a patient's problem? He could have come out and explained it to me why the test and the appointment were necessary but instead of doing that he was yelling and telling a patient not to come back. He was nice and soft spoken when everything was fine but I was very surprised to see him turn like that when an issue surfaced. Unbelievable. Very unprofessional.
Dr. Zarreii is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Peymon Zarreii accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPeymon Zarreii Md, 6298 Linton Blvd Ste 100, Delray Beach, FL
Dr. Peymon Zarreii is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.