Dr. Phaedra Alexander-Lombard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phaedra Alexander-Lombard?

Outstanding Doctor....

Posted on March 6th, 2017

One of the most personable and caring physicians I have even seen. I have been a patient for over 15 years. I can call her office at any time with questions and always receive a quick response.

RUDE

Posted on August 1st, 2016

The staff is a reflection of the Doctor they work for. Her staff is RUDE, IMPATIENT, AND INSENSITIVE. I would expect nothing less from the Doctor in which they are under.

Posted on September 5th, 2015

I felt like I had known her for years. She was confident, caring, she listened to my concerns and she knew my history!!!! I was more than pleased and now I can say I don't mind going for my well woman check ups.

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

I'm suffering from infertility as a result of Dr. Lomabard's neglect after my child's delivery. Also, my child almost died because she waited until the last moment possible to come to deliver him. I should have had a Csection but was unable to because she waited till the last moment to come to my room, despite the nurse's pleas. I ended up with a huge nurse on top of me....pushing on my stomach and my child being vacuumed out.

Mrs.

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Awesome obgyn!! Her training came from the best, caulkins. I would put my life in her hands.

Dr.Lombard Rocks! :-)

Posted on April 20th, 2013

Dr. Lombard is truly a gift from God! She is truly amazing. Dr.Lombard gives it to you straight forward but at the same time she has a really caring side and she gives you the best care, she is very professional but she makes you feel so comfortable it feels like you guys known eachother for years. I love going to the doctor and seeing her, she is amazing..Cant wait for my next appointment this coming wednesday..!

Love her!

Posted on February 15th, 2013

It took me a long time to find a good OBGYN. Dr. Lombard is amazing. She is very personable, and really listens to what you have to say. She tells it to you straight and shows she really cares about you. She's a busy woman though and sometimes you end up waiting over 30 minutes in the waiting room to see her, but I don't mind.

Posted on September 27th, 2012

I LOVED HER! IM READY TO GO BACK TO SEE HER ALREADY, SHE WAS REALLY GREAT!

Posted on September 25th, 2012

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Lombard. I felt confident with her diagnosis and felt that she was skilled and well versed in her kraft. Would I recommend her to anyone else, ABSOLUTELY!

Posted on July 15th, 2012

While it can be difficult to get a women's health visit scheduled,it is not as difficult to get ob appointments. Dr. Lombard is very personable and friendly. She takes time to listen and is my favorite Dr. in this practice. I have been seeing her for 11 years.

Posted on November 10th, 2011

Dr. Lombard is fantastic. I trust her and she is always very straight forward with me.

Posted on January 7th, 2017