Dr. Phaenarete Osako Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Phaenarete Osako?

Posted on April 24th, 2016

Dr. Osako is awesome! It was a first visit, many more to come. She has a pleasant demeanor, and made my family feel welcome. I would recommend her to my friends, other soccer moms and families.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Very courteous and knowledgeable doctor. The staff always followed up as needed.

Best pediatrician around charlotte

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Great doctor. My children have been going to her for 7 years. I couldn't be happier with her professionalism and knowledge.

Dr. Osaka

Posted on November 8th, 2012

I truly love this office and the staff and Dr.osako. They are great with me and my son,helpful and caring. Dr.Osako is always available for any question or concern I have,she always calls me back when I leave a voicemail. I definitely recommend her to anybody that is looking for a pediatrics doctor.

awesome

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

Dr, Osako spent quality time discussing health issues. She was very knowledgeable and affable as well. My daughter was very comfortable at the visit

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Dr. Osako is the best pediatrician in Charlotte NC. My kids love her and better yet their father really likes her as well. He is a hard man to please and Dr. Osako has exceeded his expectations. Her care, follow up and attention to detail are just a few mentionable attributes that make her stand out from the rest.

Excellent

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Dr. Osako is an excellent care giver. She is very sweet and professional. Our three boys love her. -She has proved that she really cares about her patients-She will take time to listen to patients-She will make sure that the patient understands how and when to take the medications-She will return my calls very promptly and she will call for follow-ups.

Best Pediatrician in Meck County

Posted on July 27th, 2011

I have been taking my children to Dr. Osako since she was with University Pediatrics and Internal Medicine and I can honestly say I have never met any doctor that had a better bedside manner or expressed more care in taking care of my children. I now live 1 1/2 hours from her office and would rather commute than switch to someone closer. She is the most caring and loving doctor anyone could ask for!

LOVE Dr Osako

Posted on June 14th, 2011

My two boys have been going to Dr Osako since they were born. My oldest is 2 1/2 and my youngest just turned 1. I can't say enough to express how wonderful she is. She helped us through many ear infections and a bout of croup with my oldest son, and always called to follow-up on his treatment - even on weekends! She is excited to see my kids, and talks and plays with them during the appointment to make them comfortable and happy. She is very thorough and answers every question we have in terms that are easy to understand. We get excited to visit Dr Osako for well visits to show her how the boys have grown and all their new abilities. The only downside to her office is that the wait times can be long. But she is worth it, and we appreciate all that she has done for us!

Best Dr Ever

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. Osako is the most caring and loving dr I have ever met. My children love her and feel safe and comfortable with her. She is patient and always goes the extra mile. If my child has gotten sick on a friday she has often called over the weekend or monday morning to check in and see how they are doing. She is the absolute best. The front office staff are also wonderful. I wish she wasnt just a pediatric dr or I would go to her as well. She is amazing.

Posted on November 8th, 2010

I BROUGHT BOTH MY NIECE AND NEPHEW THERE AND WE HAVE ONLY RECEIVED THE BEST SERVICE FROM HER AS WELL AS HER STAFF. I LOVE THIS PLACE.

Best Pediatrician in Charlotte!

Posted on September 1st, 2010

I have two children (now 13 & 14). We have been patients of Dr. Osakos for ~5 years now. She is by far the best pediatrician my children have ever had! She is concerned and takes as much time as she needs to when assessing your child's illness. Her follow-up is excellent and she is usually right on her diagnosis.