Dr. Phaik M Obermeyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phaik M Obermeyer?

Diagnosis Incorrect

Dr. Obermeyer sent me to the hospital for a swollen lymph node. There I had an ultrasound. Following that Dr. Obermeyer sent me for a UGI and the Doc there turned me away saying it was unnecessary at my age to undergo such an uncomfortable procedure. I went to get another opinion, diagnosis was very questionable, and I have since left this practice. Spare me the unnecessary time and expense of extra procedures and office appointments especially in light of health care costs in general. I'll travel around Hampton Roads to find a good doctor if I have to.

Excellent Physician

Dr. Obermeyer has a very professional but personal attitude. When I go to her with a problem it's as though I'm talking with my sister. She always takes the time to listen and discuss all available options. The entire staff is just as good. I highly recommend Dr. Obermeyer.

I have been with Dr. Obermeyer for three years. I find her most helpful and willing to listen, not only to my concerns but also in discussion of alternative treatments. I believe she is a thorough and highly competent practioner.