Dr. Phet-Yoon Tejavanija Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Phet-Yoon Tejavanija?

She is nice but not efficient

I was her patient at Kaiser in Valencia. I had an ongoing heart issue that I brought to her attention. Instead of her pushing to have a cardiologist do much needed tests, she didnt care nor return my calls. I have left Kaiser and moved to Blue Cross after I received a notice that all my tests were declined. She is nice when you visit her but HORRIBLE in diagnosing your true health issues. BEWARE....

Helpful, but apathetic.

Although Dr. Tejavanija has provided me with adequate medical care for the past few years, I have been bothered on a few occasions by her patient care attitude. Complaints that I have made about my health have been ignored (including hair loss that was barely even acknowledged until at an irreversible and humiliating point for a young female), referrals to specialists have been inconsistent or difficult to receive, and information about test results have, on two occasions, been given to a family member that called and asked about me. I continue to see Dr. Tejavanija because I enjoy the office in which she works and because she is aware of my medical history, but I am nonetheless occasionally bothered by her apathy toward my concerns.

Dr. Phet-Yoon Tejavanija is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valencia, CA.