Dr. Phil H Berry Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phil H Berry Jr?

2 year debilating experience requiring a 3rd corrective surgery by a femur specialist.

The King of Hip Replacements

Unbelievable experience. He is a great person and Doctor.

Anterior Hip Replacement, Jan, 2013

I was so apprehensive about having such a big surgery....but couldn't put any weight on my left hip. Dr. Berry explained the procedure to me and told me I wouldn't be in pain anymore! His personal caring attention to my every question was very assuring. The surgery was over and I was back home and recovering. Of course there was minor pain, but nothing that could not be controlled. I was thrilled that I could walk around again! The whole experience was very good and best of all, I could send Dr. Berry email if I had a question and his responses were very timely. I was very pleased with the hospital and the care I received. I am doing most anything I want and feeling good again thanks to Dr. Berry.

Orthopaedic Super Doc

I cannot say enough complimentary things about Dr. Berry. He is caring, kind, compassionate, and understanding as well as courteous and professional. He listens intently to what I have to say and is willing to devote as much time as needed with me. He has never tried to rush through my office visits. He always makes me feel like I am a top priority and that he cares about me personally. He is ready with a warm smile, a kind word, a gentle pat or a hug; he feels like a good friend rather than just my doctor. He is a southern gentleman and a genuine "people person." I had an anterior hip replacement and Dr. Berry spent a lot of time explaining the procedure to me, showing me x-rays and computer images and telling me step by step what to expect from the surgery as well as the recovery period following. The anterior approach is less invasive than the traditional method of hip replacement, and that procedure resulted in a shorter hospital stay and recovery period. I was walking almost immediately with little pain, driving 8 days post-op, and was able to resume normal activities within a few weeks. I am ecstatic with the outcome - I no longer have excruciating hip pain and I feel like a new person - all thanks to Dr. Berry.

ANTERIOR HIP REPLACEMENT

Great experience. Dr. Berry is kind and gentle and an amazing doctor! The very best! I needed hip replacement and because he does a surgery that is less invasive I went to see him in Dallas. Two weeks later I had the surgery called "ANTERIOR HIP REPLACEMENT" at Dallas Methodist Medical Center. I went in on Wednesday and was home on Friday, walking with very little pain. No two weeks in a nursing home and no physical therapy! Totally amazing!!

Dr. Phil H Berry Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.