Dr. Phil Rhiddlehoover Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Phil Rhiddlehoover?

will not listen,uncaring, no compassion.

Posted on August 29th, 2012

I WOULD NOT CALL THIS MAN A HUMAN BEING.IWAS REARENDED ON MY JOB,AND WAS SENT TO HIM BY WORKMAN COMP.HE TOLD ME I WAS HIT BY THE DRIVER ABOUT FIVE MILES OF SPEED,HE ALSO TALKED LIKE HE WAS IN THE BUS WITH ME, TELLING ME I WAS DRIVING A BIG BUS AND I WAS NOT.I TOLD HIM IT HURT WHEN I SWALLOW AND MY BACK HURT ALSO.HE ORDER AND MRI.AND WHEN I RETURN HE SAID IT WAS NOT WORK RELATED. I AM STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.HE MARK MY PAPER SAYING I HAD IMPROVED AND THAT WAS AND STILL IS A LIE.I WOULD NOT RECOMMED ANYONE TO GO TO THIS SO CALL DR.RHIDDLEHOOVER.WHY IS HE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD? .HE SURELY DO NOT LISTEN TO SOME OF HIS PATIENT, HE HAS PICK'S I'M SURE.THE RATING ONE IS NOT LOW ENOUGH FOR THIS SO CALL DR.RHIDDLEHOOVER.PLEASE DON'T GO TO THIS MAN EVER.I AM STILL HURTING.

Inhumane Treatment by This Doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I am extremely perceptive... It was obvious when Phil Rhiddlehoover walked into the room that he was not going to be patient with me. I was in pain and needed a doctor who would be kind, patient and understanding. His demeanor and way of questioning me about my condition was unlike anything I have ever seen before. I was expecting professional courtesy.None of my answers suited this doctor and he made it clear that I was answering him inappropriately. He had a sarcastic way about him that was totally inappropriate as his unprofessional behavior made it clear to me that I was a waste of his time. He said I was answering him the same way I would not want my students to answer me Perhaps his 29 years of service has caused him to feel superior, uncaring, impatient, sarcastic and just plain rude. His behavior seemed abnormal.It appears that he has reached a dark and dangerous place where he feels that his status justifies his behavior in feeling superior and important compared to his patients. This in turn - he thinks - gives him the right to pick and choose the sick person he treats? Nothing I could have said to this man in the 3 minutes I was in his presence should have caused him to grab my paperwork, flee to the front desk, and refuse me proper care and treatment. After he stated that he did not think we were having a good relationship and started toward the door as he mumbled, Im serious. By this time I was still in pain, deeply confused and upset as I limped to the front desk The receptionist awkwardly explained Rhiddlehoovers reasoning for not treating me. This experience was very disturbing.After all, I was prepared to pay for my visit. Rhiddlehoover did not do me a favor when he said the visit would be no charge and that I could select another doctor. The damage had already been done.My family and I have told numerous people about my negative experience with this doctor and will continue to do so. Rhiddlehoover was not respectful and showed no empathy regarding my medical needs. He acted as though it gave him great pleasure to refuse me care. My family was furious when I shared this with them! We are a well established and respected family in our community. On the flip side, this doctor would feel the same way if this type of treatment had happened to someone in his family. .Someone with this type of pathetic behavior does not represent The Orthopaedic Institute or any physician in a positive way and does not deserve the title of doctor. I will NEVER step foot inside this medical facility as long as he is in practice there. This experience compares to the following scenarios:A fireman refusing to put out a fire A teacher refusing to teach children A policeman refusing to apprehend the criminal I feel like I met The Devil when I met the man named Phil Rhiddlehoover. It is simply hard for me to believe that a doctor can treat a patient in such an inhumane way.I consider this a sad day for the profession This entire experience has affected me greatly

This doctor was totally unprofessional

Posted on June 9th, 2012

After the xray was taken of my painful knee, I was taken to the room to wait for the doctor. When Dr. Rhiddlehoover entered the room , it was obvious that his bedside manners were awful. After several questions, I could tell he was getting perturbed with my answers. He told me I was not answering his questions correctly. All he wanted from me was "yes" and "no" answers. After three minutes of questions about my condition, he stated that he could tell that we would not have a good relationship. He gathered up the papers and the xray, told me he was serious and walked out! I was thinking...what could I have said in three minutes for this doctor to make a determination about me and refuse to treat me. He told the receptionist to tell me that I could select another doctor and that there would be no charge for the visit. I have never had a negative experience with a doctor. My question is this: How can a doctor who should care for all patients become so agitated with a patient in 3 minutes and determine that he is not going to treat them? My experience with this doctor was awful. His actions were rude and totally unnecessary. I would not recommend him to anyone. This doctor acted as though he was superior and I was inferior. Ultimately, giving him the right to be impatient, refuse me care and treatment. I will never step foot inside the Orthopedic Institute in Lake City, Florida and will tell my story of this negative experience to anyone that will listen (as long as he is practicing there.)

Posted on November 4th, 2015