Dr. Philantha S Kon Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Philantha S Kon?

Dr. Kon is wonderful. She is understanding, compassionate, and great at listening. Her intelligence and experience somehow make her more relatable. She's highly qualified and personable. I saw her for six years; she is unquestionably the best psychiatrist I've met.

Dr. Kon is great! She doesn't push meds and is smart, easy to talk to, and thoughtful in her approach. I like the advice she gives on living a healthier lifestyle which has made a huge difference for me!

Dr. Kon is amazing! She is thoughtful and patient. She isn't critical or confrontational in any way. After many years of mediocre psychiatrists, I'm very thankful to have found Dr. Kon. She is thorough, caring, and exceedingly intelligent. I highly recommend her!

Dr. Kon reviewed my treatment plan and I feel better now than I have in years!Highly recommended!

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Kon is easy to talk to, knowledgeable, and professional. We have seen several psychiatrists over the years and have felt most comfortable and cared for by Dr. Kon.

Dr. Kon was my doctor when I was in UCLA for treatment. She was the most amazing doctor I've ever worked with. She was so caring and respectful. She treated me as a person rather than a mere patient...She even brought me Diddy Riese cookies :) She is going to go far in life.

Dr. Philantha S Kon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.