Concerned family members

We were excited about meeting the doctor in person, only to leave feeling like she was merely going thru the motions. I showed more concern when opening the door for the elderly

I've been a patient of Dr. Andrews for several years. She is not on my insurance company's network so it cost me several hundred dollars a year to have her as my primary doctor. She is worth the money but now that Obama care is in place , my insurance premiums have doubled so I am going to have to cut medical cost where I can. I love dr. Andrews and I am going miss her. Especially her staff. They are like vesting family. If you are considering Dr. Andrews as your PC doctor you will not be disappointed.

Dr. Philicia L Andrews is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austell, GA.

Dr. Philicia L Andrews Is this you?