Dr. Philip Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Young?

Amazing Experience

I must say my experience with Philip Young MD and his staff has been pretty amazing. They are professional and friendly in a way that you feel ready for what is ahead of you especially if going for surgery .

I love my nose!

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Young and his entire staff. I chose Dr. Young because I had a reconstructive nose job that was going to be really challenging and during our initial meeting, he laid out all of the potential risks while also showing me how he could possibly make my very unattractive, not well functioning nose more functional and more attractive with the limited tissue he had to work with. He was practical, personable and clearly knew what he was doing. I appreciated that he took so much time "morphing" me a new nose to review. After the surgery, I experienced amazing after-care. The nursing team, Julie, and Dr. Young were amazing. They really want you to look good, feel good and be happy with your results. My case was fairly intense. I had tissue harvested from both of my ears to help rebuild by nose, so I was in the office quit a bit after my procedure. They really wanted to make sure there was no infection and that everything was healing properly. I've never experienced after-care to that degree. If you choose Dr. Young, expect to play a huge role in your healing and recovery. There is a lot of work involved in making sure you heal well, and they make sure you do the work! Great team, comfortable environment, Dr Young is exceptional. Thank you!

Fantastic Results!!

If you need a face lift, then consider getting Dr. Philip Young to perform the procedure. He did the same for my aunt and she now looks fantastic!

Fully Satisfied!!

If you are thinking of having an aesthetic plastic surgery procedure, then Dr. Philip Young is the best for this. He has done a couple of my procedures and I’m satisfied.

Best Surgeon

If you have any congenital defect and would want it sorted out by the best surgeon, Dr. Philip Young is the best choice. He handled my brother’s case and we have definitely seen an improvement.

Grateful!!

Dr. Philip Young helped my daughter since she needed cleft lip reconstruction last year. Our family will be forever grateful for helping to improve our little girl’s quality of life.

Surely Recommended

Ever since I started working with Dr. Philip Young he has kept in touch all through checking on me and answering all my questions. This is a great surgeon that I could never trade for any other.

Great doctor

Personally what has moved me about Dr. Philip Young is the fact that he offers free surgical care to patients who are not able to afford treatment. I witnessed it myself and I must say he is a great doctor to work with.

Highly satisfied

Dr. Philip Young monitored my progress every now and then and he is definitely someone I’d want to work with for a long time. He is someone that I completely trust.

Happy with the Results

I say for a fact that Dr. Philip Young is excellent in what he does. He did a correction on me for a previous surgery that I had gone through and I am so happy with the results.

Good Experience

My overall experience in the hands of Dr. Philip Young has been thrilling that he has become my personal doctor. I would not even think of visiting any other doctor because I know how much of an expert this great surgeon is.

Amazing Experience

Before Dr. Philip Young works on your case, he ensures that he walks you through the process so that you are aware of the natty-gritty details and I found this so incredible unlike doctors who just treat you right away without giving even some little details.

Dr. Philip Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.