Have you seen Philip A Young?

Very Professional!

When I realized I had to go through surgery to get my body shape back, I had difficulty in choosing the right doctor for the job. However, the overwhelming good reputation of Dr. Philip Young online convinced me that he was the right man for the job. I cannot thank him enough. He is very professional.

Grateful

My nose got broken twice. Two doctors couldn't straighten it, and another one said I needed to see someone national. Dr. Young did a remarkable job! Looks great. Thank you Dr. Young.

Good Surgeon!

I was skeptical about plastic surgery and never thought I would recommend anyone in my life. I had an accident that needed me to go through a surgery to gain my beauty back. Doctor Philip Young took me through the process and now I am very beautiful than. I recommend him.

Impressive Services

Dr. Philip Young and his team are highly trained and know what to do. Their services are so impressive. After a whole year of waiting, I decided to schedule a meeting with Dr.Philip. I have no regrets at all. They were so personable and professional. I give 5 starts and recommend all.

highly recommend

I highly recommend Philip Young for being a so professional. His efforts to eliminate flaws on my face turned out to better me. I am so grateful I contacted you. I am now a happy woman who can confidently reach for her goals. Thank you Dr. Phillip.

Great Surgeon

Thank you for waiting for me this long. The truth is I struggled to come into a conclusion if I really needed surgery. The scariest part was that wondering what if something went wrong. You encouraged me and now I look like a twenty year old. Thanks Philip.

Highly Recommended

I look better. The quality of my life has significantly improved. All this thanks to Dr. Philip Young. I wanted to write this special message to you for working on my face. I am smoother than I used to be and would like to encourage anyone out there having facial injuries to contact this doctor.

Great Surgeon

Besides Dr. Philip being a great surgeon, he is so up to date with scientific research and all his treatments are effective. My stretch marks are no longer a concern because he took time to advice me on the best treatment.

Most Recommended!

Thank you for being so responsive. My family is glad that you will be performing surgery on me. We trust that all the decisions you make will impact my life positively. I am sure of that because many people recommended me to you. I can't wait.

Good Doctor.

People get scared when they want to go for Asian Plastic surgery. Well, at Young’s you do not have anything to worry about. He has done it for many people without any complications.

Amazing Procedure

Expect a better approach when you visit Dr. Young for anything. I thought he was going to attend to me like other doctors, but I was amazed at his procedures. And I liked the way he does things.

Amazing Procedure

Philip A Young is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.