Dr. Clifford Amoils Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Clifford Amoils?

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Dr. Amoils and his staff are awesome! Before I went to my first appointment I did my own research and and can honestly say it was the best choice I made to see Dr. Amoils. Dr. A. is clearly extremely knowledgeable in his field, excellent bedside manner, and makes you feel comfortable from the first moment you meet him. He takes his time to explain whatever is going on, even showed me pictures and walked me through what we needed to do. I was beyond shocked when after my surgery he called me himself. If I wasn’t already a fan, that solidified it. I know he is extremely busy, but he always takes his time with his patients, making them feel they are his priority. His staff is also a huge part of the positive experience. They are polite, professional, kind and very understanding. Thank you all so much!

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Dr Amoils is the best he is my hero. Have been unable to breathe for many moths and had no sense of smell. After my surgery he performed he personally called to check up on me. Dr Amoils is an excellent Dr. and a very nice person, I recommend him highly.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Dr.Amoils is a wonderful physician. He is kind, knowledgeable, and has a wonderful bed side manner! My children have been seeing him for over 9 years. He's fantastic!

Exceptional

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Dr. Amoils has been my ENT physician for over 6 years ... I wouldn't dream of going to anyone else. He is professional, and has a great attitude. I always feel that I am in good hands with him. He has been very accurate with his diagnosis and treatment.

You are in the BEST HANDS with Dr Amoiles

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Excellent diagnostician (finds diagnosis that other doctors miss (throat cancer, etc.), appropriate treatment, excellent plastic surgeon, good bedside manner, great staff always there to assist patients. I have referred many friends and family, all happy.

An excellent caring doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Dr. Amoils is an excellent doctor who has cared for me for many years.

AMAZING DOCTOR

Posted on November 7th, 2015

I've had breathing and allergy issues since I was a child . It finally got to the point where I needed surgery . I had to have polyps removed , some bacteria removed and my deviated septum repaired . I figured while he was in there I might as well repair my bridge ! It's 6 months later and I'm so happy with the results he is an amazing doctor . My nose looks fantastic and I can breath lol ! I'm so glad I chose him to do my surgery !

Dr. C.P. Amoils; Favorite ENT

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Amoils is warm, courteous, and professional; extends throughout the staff. Always a pleasure to be treated by him.

DDS

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Best ever snoring cured ! nasal breathing improved

Posted on August 8th, 2015

Best doctor

Fantastic Experience!

Posted on July 27th, 2015

I can not say enough positive things about Dr. Amoils and his staff! I had been wanting and needing surgery for a very long time and when I was finally able to have the surgery, the results were exactly what I had hoped they would be. I could not have asked for better results, and not only were the results great, but every step leading up to my procedure and after were great too. I was well prepared for what to expect and my cares and concerns were handled with the utmost importance. I felt listened to and cared for. Dr. Amoils' bedside manner was exactly what I wanted. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! Thank you Dr A!!

Great!!!

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Dr. Amoils is one of the best doctors I have ever had.