Dr. Philip F Anthony Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip F Anthony?

Excellent Result

Dr. Anthony is a highly experienced physician and one of the go-to people in Fort Worth for the event I had — single-side sudden hearing loss. The diagnosis was quick and the treatment started immediately. By the statistics, I beat the odds and am very grateful.

Dr. Anthony is very knowledgeable. He is a genius at ears. His doctor to patient relationship lacks a little I think because being social is hard for him. BUT he does try and he really cares and wants to see you hearing your best. I would not go anywhere else and dread the day he retires.

Dr. Anthony is the BEST!!!!!!!

Thank you Dr. Anthony for giving my dad his life back and thank you for being the BEST ear surgeon in Ft. Worth. Your office staff is #1, kudos to Ashley and Shay.

My opinion

I had battled with TMJ and dizziness for 14 years and when I wasn't able to control the dizziness any longer my Mother-n-Law suggested Dr. Anthony to me and had told me about her experience with positional vertigo. After the first epley procedure I felt like I had my life back. He does listen to what you have to say but doesn't necassarily need every detail of your life to be able to diagnose the obdvious. The ladies in the office are caring and attentive as well. I am so glad I went. Although my case is severe and requires surgery I feel very confident with Dr. Anthony.

Excellent Ear Specialist

Dr. Anthony was referred to my by both my local ENT physican and the House Clinic in California (they are the Premier Ear Clinic in the US). In multiple visits he has proven knowledgeble, very capable surgeon and explains things thoroughly.

Was told that I had to pay a 250.00 bill because I hadn't met my deductible, but I was referred. The visit was 60.000. After they said I was right they said it would be 10-14 days. I paid cash. All the time I had to investigate this and fax documents. A waste of my time.

Dr. Philip F Anthony is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.