Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Philip F Ashton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Philip F Ashton has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Philip F Ashton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Philip F Ashton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 4
I was so please with the care tht Dr. Ashton gave ne during my recent hospital stay. He was informative,Caring, and his sense of humor helped to calm my fears. Even though I'M 47YO,i took a stuffed animal with me and he got examed also. Good news!! Popcorn, got a clean bill of health. Thanks Dr. Ashton!!
moving to a new area and finding a new doctor is a daunting and frightful task in this day and age when there is no guarantee that credentials mean anything one takes a risk i must say i have been extremely well pleased with his care, especially his wholistic/natural options versus immediately using medications i do have a concern in that he does not go to the hospital however i understand that this is a coming trend and have learned to accept it
33 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Dr. Philip F Ashton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip F Ashton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Findlay, OH.