Philip Barie Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Philip Barie?

WORST EXPERIENCE WITH A SUREON I EVER HAD WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR HE SHOULD RETIRE. AFTER WAITING IN THE ER 13 HOURS WI AN ENORMOUS BLOOD BLISTER HE FINALLY OPENED IT HAD HE OPENED IT SOONER IT OULD HAD NOT GROWN TO SUCH AN ENORMOUS WOUND. AFTER A MONTH OF EXCRUTIATING LY PAINFUL TREATMENT HE RECOMMENDED A SKIN GRAFT ALTHO HE NEVER CAME TO BEDSIIDE IN THE HOSPITAL. I WAS BROUGHT TO HIS OFFICE BY AMBULETTE TO BE DISCHARGED HE NEVER EVEN ENTER ED THE EXAMINING ROOM, BUT FROM THE DOORWAYSAID I SHOULD SEE A PLASTIC SURGEON TO HAVE A SKIN GRAFT! I WOULD DEFINITELY SAY THAT HE IS NOT FIT TO BE SURGEON BECAUSE IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE A SURGEON BECAUSE OF HIS COLD INDIFERENCE.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

he farts

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

he was rude to patients, rude to his staff, and he was farting constantly while on rounds.

He negligently severed a nerve. At first he denied it. Then he admitted the wrong-doing.

Posted on September 16th, 2010

A simple hernia operation. For over nine months after the operation, Dr. Barie denied he cut my ilioinguinal nerve-- but the numbness on the surface of the skin in my pubic area did not go away. He finally admitted it after I read to him that his own operating room report stated that he could not find my nerve. Was I born without the nerve? Was he so incompetent that he could not find it? Or, did he cut it. This doctor was not forthcoming to reveal his mistake. Shame on him.

residents

Posted on November 14th, 2008

I cannot believe what I saw when I was in the hospital. This doctor was so awful to his surgical residents that I was concerned how he was going to treat me as a patient.

Posted on August 26th, 2015