Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip L Barry MD
Dr. Philip L Barry has 3 locations
227 W Janss Rd Ste 320
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Dr. Philip L Barry has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Philip L Barry has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Philip L Barry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip L Barry - Posted on September 8th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip L Barry - Posted on February 27th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip L Barry - Posted on March 3rd, 2011
I was seen immediately upon arrival. The office staff was very friendly. The office was very clean. No line to get in. The doctor was very friendly. Had exrays taken downstairs and the doctor had them on his computer before I went back to his office (two minutes). The doctor explained the extrays and told me I only needed mobic. I took the mobic and felt great in two days. He is highly regarded in the city and I know why.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
51 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Philip L Barry Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Philip L Barry's office for more information.
227 W Janss Rd Ste 320 Thousand Oaks, CA : (805) 495-6331
558 Saint Charles Dr Ste 200 Thousand Oaks, CA : (805) 379-2322
1618 Wilder St Thousand Oaks, CA : (805) 497-2500
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip L Barry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.