Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip W Berger
Dr. Philip W Berger, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Olympia, WA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Berger is affiliated with Providence St Peter Hospital. Dr. Berger has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip W Berger has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I think the Office Staff was Friendly, yet Professional. They Demonstrated Good Communication Skills & Treated me Kindly. The Doctor However, was rude & displayed poor professionalism & treated me with impatience & had an unkind heart. It was as if he was bothered by taking the time to do the job he gets paid to do. Perhaps his nurse, assistant or other personell could teach him how to treat his patients with Kindness, Compassion & Empathy. Other than that he was a good doctor.
Dr. Berger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1978
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Philip W Berger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOlympia Multi Specialty Clinic, 406 Black Hills Ln SW Ste A, Olympia, WA
Dr. Philip W Berger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.