Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip B Beshany has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 12
I had the pleasure of being Dr. Beshany's patient for approximately 5 years. Dr. Beshany has an uncany ability to diagnose with accuracy every symptom presented to him! He is kind, mindful of one's concerns, does not rush through the consultation and shows care for patient's personal life in general, not just what's hurting at the moment. I highly recommend Dr. Beshany to anyone seeking more than just a disgnosis. Here is a family doctor like very few. Ready, willing and able to form a true relationship with his patients and their families. One that is based in committment, compassion, integrity and respect. Thank you Dr. Beshany, for everything you have done for our family! God bless you!
Dr. Beshany is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Philip B Beshany accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhilip B Beshany Md, 713 Volvo Pkwy Ste 100, Chesapeake, VA
Dr. Philip B Beshany is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.