Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Bonanni
Dr. Philip Bonanni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with other offices in Rochester, NY and Rochester, NY . He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bonanni is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital, Highland Hospital and Unity Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Bonanni has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bonanni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Strong Memorial Hospital
Unity Hospital-Genesee Street Campus
Unity Hospital Of Rochester
ST Marys Hospital
Unity Hospital Of Rochester-St. Mary`s Campus
48 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip Bonanni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.