Dr. Philip A Branshaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip A Branshaw?

I am so very impressed with Dr. Branshaw! He is everything you would want in a doctor and more. His fabulous beside manner is a plus, he immediately makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend him to family and friends.

My husband and I are new patients of Dr. Branshaw. I am just home after an emergency hospital stay and I am completely blow away by his kind and through care. We have searched high an low for a Physician who can look at us as individuals and not as text book cases. One that will work at learning about us and work with us to help up be our best selves without judgment or ridicule; a true partner in the care of our bodies and mind. His kindness and bedside manner is sincere and and not rushed.

I was lucky enough to find Dr. Branshaw and I will go to him as long as he practices medicine

One of the better physicians amongst many!

Dr. Philip Branshaw is well sought after by present and new patients. He spreads himself too thin with patients seen at 3 hospitals but he does care about quality care and has overall good bedside manner.

Very easy to talk to. Shows great diagnostic skills; always felt I received exceptional care!

great doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Branshaws for over 15 years. He has always taken the extra time in my care. I almost lost him do to insurance and I decided at that time that I would pay out of pocket over finding a new MD. Thank goodness my insurance changed and everything is great.

I had an apointment and the doc didnt bother to show up. No one bothererd to call me to cancel or reschedule beforehand. I got up early and drove several towns over. No one ever bothered to call and rescedule like they promised. No one bothered to answer my email. No one bothered to say sorry for their mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise for Philip Branshaw

Dr. Branshaw has been responsive and caring to me and my family. He considers both my mental and physical well being. I never feel that he does not have time to fully address my concerns.